Winter wonderlands require warm boots, and the temperature-rated Snow Crush 2.0 keeps toes toasty at up to -25°F thanks to 200g insulation at the toe and 400g insulation at the footbed . Its toggle closure makes for a secure yet easy fit, and a waterproof upper ensures that feet stay dry.
• Temperature rated to -25°F to ensure a warm wearing experience
• Waterproof upper to keep feet dry and cozy
• Alternative closure for easy on/off
• 200g insulation on toe and upper lining
• 400g insulation on footbed
• Non-marking outsole with M Select® GRIP for superior traction
• Anti-bacterial properties in lining helps prevent bacteria and control odor
• Bonus: anti-stink lining helps reduce odors!
Merrell temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer’s activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.