This waterproof boot is light in weight but doesn’t skimp on cozy comfort features. Insulation at the vamp and footbed ensure that feet stay warm all the way down to -35° F, and a two-point toggle closure secures the fit and keeps out the cold. Bonus: anti-stink lining helps reduce odors!
• Waterproof nylon and EVA shell
• Adjustable toggle closure with two points of adjustability for a secure fit
• Temperature rated to -35°F to ensure a warm wearing experience
• EVA shell for a lightweight and flexible fit
• Dual heel loops for ease of entry
• Anti-stink lining helps reduce odors
• Recycled PET linings
• 200g insulation
• 400g insulation on footbed
• Non-marking outsole with extra grip for superior traction
• Temporary flocking material may be found on the outsole (bottom) of this shoe. The flocking material may peel off over the life of the shoe without impacting performance.
• Merrell temperature ratings are based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer’s activity level, fitness, metabolism, persperation, circulation, exposure time, clothing, and cold sensitivity.